So I was thinking today about funny things I have heard some of my kindergarteners say this year and thought that I'd share. I sure get a kick out of them. So here goes.
boy- Mrs. Fullmer, where does Reese's dad work?
me- He is a teacher. He teaches English at the high school.
boy- Will we speak Spanish when we are in high school?
boy- Mrs. Fullmer, my dad told me something about you last night (his dad is Warren Hicks, and a friend of my dad).
Me- He did? What was it.
boy - (very seriously - like he was really trying to remember) oh, I'm thinking - what was it? . . . Oh yea, he said, Mrs. Fullmer wets her pants.
boy- After school I like to play with my dog.
me - What's your dog's name?
boy - (sits, and looks puzzled for a minute, and then runs across the room to where his mom is working and whispers in her ear, comes back and says proudly) Dixie!
Kenna asked a little girl to stop when she saw her picking her nose and eating it (ahhhhhh!) The girl stopped and then said to Kenna - Mrs. Schwab, you would think that those things would taste better - but really they don't.
I was helping write letters to Santa in Reese's class on Friday, and I asked one boy - Have you been a good boy this year? He replied, we haven't decided yet.
In another class I work in, a first grade girl was asking Mrs. Richards how to spell Mississippi - and another boy in the group piped up and said- Oh man, that is so easy! The girl replied, then how do you spell it? He wrote this on his paper and then handed it proudly to her - Mrs. Sipy.
They just kill me! I sure love my job!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mrs. Fullmer wets her pants, na na na na na! I almost peed my pants reading those funny things! LOVE IT!
Man you have a good job. That is so cute!
Post a Comment