




Okay - so I was recently ridiculed for my blogger slacking. What can I say? I didn't have much to say for myself. Life has been fairly ordinary - same thing, different day, and not much to say. So I decided to take my camera around on my ordinary day. I took pictures of what I see everyday, and what I do. I took pictures of the cuties that I work with - I teach kids to read - very cool. There ya go - a day in the life of Gina! Big Smile!
2 comments:
LOVE IT! Thanks so much for fun pictures and reminding me of how much I dislike driving in the snow...GRIN. It looks SOOOOO cold! How do you survive it? Such fun kids to work with and what a great Kenna. Everyone needs a Kenna!
Awesome! I especially like the "Liquor Store" sign in the picture! :-)
Post a Comment