

Hey! Haven't blogged for a while, but I've really wanted to 'cause we've done a lot and my kids are so darn cute! Grandpa Jonesy showed up last week with a HUGE pumpkin - so he and the kids did some mighty fine carving. They had a great time and I was thrilled because it wasn't me in charge of the messy project! They did a fantastic job! Last night we went to Brady's cub scout Halloween carnival party thingy. The kids had a GREAT time. The favorite was "bobbing for doughnuts" - highly entertaining. Reese was a beautiful Belle - Rae a scary witch - and Brady - what else? A VIKING! (The Minnesota kind you meat-heads!)
2 comments:
Cute, cute costumes! What a fun jack 'o lantern! We just did ours, will have to send pix soon! Wish we were there to play with you!
That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have grandpa Jonesy show up at my house to carve pumpkins! :-)
Post a Comment