Thursday, March 17, 2011

Painting Project

WARNING
This post is for my girls!  Men - this will be boring!
Consider yourself warned.

I have been wanting to paint my huge, white and awful looking basement for years.  While Kelly was gone on his yearly golfing trip at the end of February,  I summoned the needed courage and stamina to get started!  The girls and I got to work.  And work it was!
The "before" pictures---  (I guess they are more like the "during" pictures)


And the after ---





The main area is just a neutral tan color - it looks really nice.   The other walls are a pretty green color.  Had to redo all the trim and doors too.  Shoulda done the ceiling  too - but let's not get crazy!!  Glad it is finished!  It was some work!  It sure does warm up the place.
If you are a man, and you read that whole thing, you may have to turn in your man card now.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! So fun to have a project in the "done" category and have it turn out so well.

BeeP said...

Love love love it! It looks so good!!