Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa!

Yahoo! We got to see Santa last night! He visited our ward party last night and was good enough to see all the kids. Fun stuff!
I wasn't quite sure how Bran would react. You never know - right?
We got to the primary room, which was surprisingly empty. We were a little late - and all the other kids must have already seen him. Anyway, we walked in and SANTA was sitting in a big chair, across the room. Bran stood for a minute .... looked at santa.... then S M I L E !!! Huge - smile and he sprinted across the room and jumped on to his lap. He LOVED LOVED Santa - poor Santa was hugged and hugged by Bran. Brannen told him that he wanted a Hulk, and a gun - boom - boom - for Christmas.  I am sure Santa didn't understand a word of Brannen speak --- but he'll get it right. He is Santa after all.



Oh the fun the fun! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

BeeP said...

That is one excited kid!!!