Thursday, March 19, 2009



Reese just finished reading "Little House on the Prairie" - she really loved this book. She has been working hard to finish it - it is a long one! After she finished it I got her the movie to watch and started tivo-ing the series on tv. She has been entranced! She had no idea such a great series existed! She thought kids tv was "iCarly" and "The Suite Life . . .". No no my girl! Many were the days that we raced home off of the bus to see what that Ingals family was up to!! Oh that Nellie Olsen! What a meanie! I'm glad Reese has enjoyed it - she's broadened her horizons a bit!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I adore LHotP! The books, the tv show, everything about it. I remember crying at every episode as a kid, though. Hmmm...I was weird. And yes, Nellie was MEAN!

I love the updates (horses, sled dogs...). I wish we could blink and be there. COME VISIT US!