The girls and I just finished repainting their room - it looks so good! They wanted matching bedding for Christmas and we found some that they both like. Blue for Rae and pink for Reese (naturally!) We have needed to update the room since Reese moved downstairs when Brannen was born. So we finally did - and we really like it!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
The Girlie Room
The girls and I just finished repainting their room - it looks so good! They wanted matching bedding for Christmas and we found some that they both like. Blue for Rae and pink for Reese (naturally!) We have needed to update the room since Reese moved downstairs when Brannen was born. So we finally did - and we really like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great!
Omigosh, it looks so good! Sure wish I could have been there to help. You did an amazing job with the stripes! They look so professional.
I love it! The color combo is great. Someday when Sofia moves in with Kaisa we'll add the pink to our new blue & brown. :)
Les.
Post a Comment