Thursday, June 05, 2008

Reese is Beautiful!

Here is wonderful Reese and her new haircut! She really wanted to get her hair cut for summer - and I really LOVED her long, long hair. But we decided that it would be okay to cut it if we gave all of her hair to Locks of Love. So that's what we did! You have to have 10 inches to donate - and she had that for sure. She sure looks cute with her new hair cut! These pictures kind of got out of order, and I can't figure out how to move them - but I think you'll get the idea. We love you Reese! What a kind thing to do!





3 comments:

BeeP said...

That is some way long hair! Wow! How nice to donate it. You look gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Way to go, Reese! Britt and Annika have both donated, too (and me too a long time ago). Welcome to the LOL club. Your new haircut looks great on you.
Leslie

Dave Jones said...

The haircut looks great. The final product made me think of Aunt Nane's little kid pics. Has Reese always been this blond? Seems lighter than I remembered.