Great photos Geen! I haven't seen half of those. I need to go through mine and see what I can find.
These are awesome. I would like to print them out and add them to the ones that were on the lattice at the service...to go in a book for Dallin.Les.
Thanks Geen, awesome pictures. Love the tub shot, the dress up shots, and especially the swimming gear shot! Thanks!Bek
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great photos Geen! I haven't seen half of those. I need to go through mine and see what I can find.
These are awesome. I would like to print them out and add them to the ones that were on the lattice at the service...to go in a book for Dallin.
Les.
Thanks Geen, awesome pictures. Love the tub shot, the dress up shots, and especially the swimming gear shot! Thanks!
Bek
Post a Comment