Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm IT

Okay Bekki - here goes.

10 years ago I was:
Living in our cute little house in Afton. I was pregnant with Brady - he was born on June 14th. So I guess I was pretty miserable (I remember that right now very well!) and chasing after a not quite 2 year old - Rae. I was really happy at this time in my life. I remember that for sure! Rae was cute and so much fun to listen to and play with. She was a non-stop talker! Didn't get over that aspect of her personality! I was excited for the arrival of Brady. Little did I know that I wouldn't be walking for a month after he was born - and that having 2 little kids is HARD work! The rest of that year was tough!

5 years ago I was:
Just barely living in our new house that Kelly built for us here in Grover. We moved in at Christmas time. Rae was 7, Brady 5 and Reese was 2! Wow! Time flies! Kids grow fast! Kelly was still enjoying teaching school. And I loved hanging out with Reese everyday while everyone else was at school. Two is a fun age. She was such a cutie. I was really enjoying being a stay at home mom.

5 things on my to-do list today:
Feed Brannen
Change Brannen
Do the Mommy-Mambo (you bet, Jen) with Brannen over and over again
Get Brannen to sleep (please, oh please - make it a long nap - I have lots to do!)
Try to feed and help take care of the rest of my family
Grocery shopping
Laundry
Sleep - hopefully
Oh - that's more than 5 - count the baby stuff for one --"Take Care of Brannen"


Snacks I enjoy:
All of 'em. Every single one. I enjoy 'em.

Places I've lived (naming a few)
Safford, AZ
Dolores, CO
Bedford, WY
Laramie, WY
Powell, WY
Lyman, WY

Jobs I've had:
Live-in Nanny
Cheese chopper and waitress at SV Cheese factory - wasn't it SO MUCH FUN, Sandy!?!
Wrangler (for far too many years! - I know you miss me, Jonesy)
Print Star Clerk
Reading Mastery Teacher
Mommy

5 things I want to learn or do:
Tap dance
Ski like a normal person
French braid very well
Make imovies as well as Rae
Be more soft-spoken (yea, well, I'll try- really hard)

That was fun - thanks Bek!
Get on the wagon Jenny Jen!

No comments: