Sunday, August 12, 2007

More About Me! Finished!

Okay - Okay - I'm having blog problems. I can't seem to upload photos. I have to figure it out. So I haven't published any in a while - okay an entire summer! And I have so many cute ones that I'm dying to share! Oh well. I will do it soon. Instead, I will attempt to finish my "about me" list that I seem to have forgotten about. I know you are ALL dying for the finale! (yea - yea - Bek and Jen are the only ones who even look at this!) So here goes . . . . . .

66. I just completed "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and I cried twice while reading it. It was great.
67. I can procrastinate about doing the most simple things. I usually think about watering my plants for at least two days before I actually get to watering them. Pathetic.
68. I talk very loudly.
69. I also just finished reading "The Lovely Bones". What a book! I sure love a good read.
70. I don't mind mowing the lawn. I just love how it looks so much when it is finished - that it is great motivation to mow it.
71. I try to be open and honest with my kids - and tell them all the things that my mom never would tell me. I hope they feel like they can ask me questions.
72. I'm a clean-a-holic and a little embarrassed by it sometimes. If someone is coming over that isn't such a freak like me - I will actually put stuff out to make it look like I'm not a freak. (Now how freaky is THAT!?!)
73. I clean stuff up and then can't remember where I have "cleaned" it to. It drives Kelly batty. I don't blame him.
74. I have a mole right between my breasts. Smack dab in the middle. Oh yea - and one on my as . . . uh- I mean bottom.
75. I love to be the only one awake in the morning at my house.
76. I don't like to sleep in. Makes me feel yucky.
77. I hate to take naps on Sunday afternoon - makes me feel yucky.
78. I love it when all our kids come and get into our enormous bed with us and talk. Kelly doesn't like it so much - but I LOVE it.
79. I give Reese silly kisses every night.
80. I am not a fan of country music. Not at all. Occasionally I will hear a song that doesn't make me want to spew - but mostly it's a spew-a-rama. Too bad that the only station here is a country one! AHHHHH! I've resorted to just laughing, spewing and all together making-fun-of it most of the time.
81. Did I mention that I like to watch movies?
82. I don't like to wear jewelry.
83. I wish that my name were Cordelia. (Okay - now that was a total lie. It is just so darn hard to write 100 things about myself!)
84. I don't ever lie.
85. I don't like to watch sports on t.v. If I have to - I think I'd pick a football game over anything else. No golf! Please!!!
86. I have been the primary chorister so many times - for so many years - I could do it in my sleep. I love that calling though.
87. I can remember most of all the lyrics to musicals that I have seen. I think I needed to sing a song about the first boy I kissed!
88. I like to keep my toenails painted - it makes them a bit more bearable to look at. Maybe I should paint Kelly's . . . hmmmmm . . . .
89. My favorite fruit is a peach - ripe and fresh.
90. I have to go on a drive or a walk on Sunday afternoons.
91. I think thumb rings are really cool.
92. Toe rings make me want to toss-up-my-cookies.
92. I love the change of the seasons.
93. I do not have a friend that is shorter than me. I don't think I can think of a person I know that is shorter than me!
94. I have cried more times this year than I ever have in my entire life.
95. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. (Lying again for the sake of reaching 100 - I actually enjoy rainy days and mondays. Rainy days mean curling up with a good book or a movie - and mondays mean getting the house really clean after a weekend of kids/husband home! Great fun!)
96. Kelly is my favorite person in the world. I'm surely glad that I married my favorite person.
97. I hate the name Tiffany - almost as bad as the name Rod.
98. I don't really like "surfing" or messing around on the computer. I'm a get on it once in a while kind of person.
99. I snore. Really bad when I'm prego.
100. I love being me! I love my life! I love where I am right now in it! I'm excited to see where it leads me!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Finally! SHEESH! Gotta do that more often it was fun! and love that number 89...or should it be 69???HEE HEE

BeeP said...

It's about freakin' time! I thought you didn't ever lie.....