Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back to School!


I can't believe it is back to school time already! All my kids were excited and ready to go. Brady said that he couldn't figure out how someone could get tired of summer - but he was. He was so cute. I was a little weepy on sending little Reese to Kindergarten! Sigh! My baby! But, I'm going to school with her - helping out as a reading mastery instructor - so I will get to see her and help in her class everyday. Yeah! I might live after all! Here is a great picture of all the Fullmer kids ready for their big first day! Rae - 11 (almost) Brady - 9 and Reese - 5

2 comments:

Bekki said...

What a CUTE picture! They all look so happy and excited for school! They are geting soooo old...Rae is almost 11?!? Can't believe it-where did the time go. Glad to see you figured out your picture problems!

BeeP said...

Man, wish I could've been there for the special day. I miss you guys!