
I am a huge Buffy fan! A few summers ago, David the wonderful suggested that Kelly and I watch the first two seasons of "Buffy" as he owned them, and was living with my parents for the summer. I totally scorned and ridiculed him, laughing at the suggestion that we watch a teeny bopper stupid vampire show. Well, Kelly thought it was a great idea - and since I am always at Kelly's side on the couch at night - I had no other options than to watch. Two episodes into it, I was hooked. I think it is the most awesome series. So well written and entertaining. Its creator, Joss Wedon, is such a clever guy. Entertainment Weekly named "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" one of the best DVD series of all television to watch. I agree. It is FANTASTIC! Thanks David! I have since forcefully made many of my family members watch it, and they all agree - "Buffy", like the Fullmers, ROCKS!
2 comments:
What about the movie? Strange that you didn't mention it. Do you like it as much as the series it spawned, hmmm?
I too scorned and ridiculed my siblings...until one summer I stayed in Wy for 3 weeks and needed evening entertainment. I am now one of those who routinely chants "Buffy rocks, Buffy rocks" at odd hours of the day. *sigh* I'm such a lemming.
Post a Comment